THE OPERATING RULES OF THE SELF-SERVICE LAUNDRY
1. The user is familiar with the operating rules of the equipment before washing/drying. In case, he needs more detail explanation, he can contact the
operator by phone or personally.
2. The user is obliged to follow the general principles of laundry washing and drying. Laundry the bright clothes separately from the colour one, follow the recommended temperatures (washing and drying) listed on the label of the textile and always select the program with the appropriate temperature.
3. The operator is not liable for damages caused by improper handling of individual devices.
4. Washing machines are set to wash ordinarily soiled laundry. To achieve stains removal we recommend using own resources in the recommended dosage and usage. Removal of stains from the textile cannot be guaranteed by the operator.
5. It is forbidden to wash heavily soiled laundry with grease, chemical products, flammable products, particulate matter/material particles (glued plaster, etc.), or clothes with sharp objects attached to washing machines. The user is washing and drying a torn or ripped laundry at your own risk.
6. The operator, or the person authorized by him, have the right to check the laundry put in the washing machines and the right to refuse laundry unsuitable for washing.
7. The user is obliged to keep order and behave in a self-service laundry room so as not to limit the space of other users and space around the device. The laundry baskets are available for transport laundry into the dryers. Folding tables are designed to manipulation with clean laundry.
8. Children cannot run independently around the laundry facility and move around the machines.
9. Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the whole laundry facility.
10. It is forbidden to take animals to the laundry facility.
11. In the emergency (medical, technical or other) contact the operator immediately.
12. In case of danger, device failure or fire, use the emergency switch.
13. The tax document can be issued after previous agreement with the operator.
Josef Mozol IČO:69376662
vyperete s.r.o. IČO: 08702365
Dřevčice 202,250 01
tel.:+420 776 545 006
The operating rules are valid from 1 October 2017
The laundry is 100 meters from Kobylisy Metro Station. Short-term parking is possible on the sidewalk directly in front of the laundry. Payment is possible in cash and by credit card.
Adresa: Nad Šutkou 513/5, Praha 8 Kobylisy >> map
Otevírací doba: Monday - Sunday 8:00 - 21:00